<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3847659745827992044?origin\x3dhttp://divahexxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photobucket








Thursday, 26 June 2008 ♥
bad hair day

i felt so fed-up in the morning !! i had a super bad hair day today , n i realise my hair just wont grow long !! i ALMOST missed my extensions ..



have the urge to put on extensions again, but rem it's really, very uncomfortable . Most important of all, is that it's very unnatural. haiis ~ no choice .. wait...................


am watching this particular advertisement on tv now http://www.thinkfamily.com.sg/ . i feel that it's quite meaningful and for those pple who actually detest any of their family members, i think they should go see this. see and think. we shouldn't take them for granted.

really happy as i'll be going home tml, WEISIONG here i come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


looking forward towards the end of the yr, when i'll be going for my Taiwan trip.



counting down ; 5 months




愛の 19:49




* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox




Pamela, 13 Nov 1987




I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay

Bee Bee Pamela Goh's Facebook profile


Wishlist

Photobucket mp3 Samsung T1o
Photobucket Digital Camera
Photobucket Get some label stuff
Photobucket Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
Photobucket LongChamp Bag
Photobucket Sony Ericsson C902
Photobucket Obtain my Driving License
Photobucket Japan Winter Trip with Darling

Chat



Links




Please Click My Nuffnang Adverts. Thank You !


Phlook