just came back frm hougang mall .. boii wanted to buy laptop but finally decided to buy it aft his reservice which is like one week later .. i feel so sianish today .. bored .. anw finally finish my Forensic Heroes 2 & the ending was quite nice .. finish downloaded the sims 2 on my laptop, seriously speakin, the effect was good and not laggy at all .. now, have to go clear my ham-hams cage, so tired neh ... really so sian of life .. like nth special ever going to happen to me .. haiis .. why do i feel this way ? probably cos it's the end of the month soon & i got no extra money to spend .. budget has been so tight ever since .. when i was like 12 .. haiis .. when am i ever going to make it big ?? i'm patiently waiting for my lil bro to faster finish his sch, his ns, & get his arse out to work .. so i can get the car & credit card he promise me .. lol .. but it's like at least another 5 more yrs .. omg , by then i'm already like 26 .. when will i ever gonna make it big in life ??
so sian .. wanna sleep .. & nv wake up sigh ~ sigh ~ sigh ~
愛の 17:38
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling