today's blog is abt my post title ; FUN! work was fun , lunch was fun , badminton with darling was fun , wat is not fun is that my right hand is super aching from using too much when badminton - ing . completely like when i had an injection when i was in pri sch . no energy at all . aching .. .. ..
anw , was reading papers frm a few days ago that i came across the xiaxue-dawn 'lawsuit' thingy . frm my point of view , although i dun really know both of them , xiaxue give me the feeling of 'realness' while dawn is being .. fake . MY POINT OF VIEW --
so let's see who's really at fault here : xiaxue for being straight ? or dawn being fake ? nahs .. i think .. it's the MEDIA . how can they be so FREE as to read ppl's blog every day and try to make a story out of it ? dun they have other 'news' to put in the papers ? as we all know , newspapers are , well , NEWSpapers . so why are we publicizing ppl's private life , in the NEWSpapers ? damn the medias anw . they are all so boliao ~
in case of any 'lawsuits' , i hereby declare my above post " purely coincidental" . any resemblance are purely "COINCIDENTAL" . Thank u :)
愛の 20:08
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling