met up with darling's campmate Jon aka Camel, at mac ytd night .. they had a bit of disscussions to do cos Jon will be going to tw in nov too !! so coincidence .. like how many friends get to travel together without planning it ?? so aft the disscussions and some lame talks, we went shopping ..!!
darling wanted to buy a snowcap to bring over to tw but the ones he tried on didn't really look very nice.. so we headed on to look for my cap .. as seen above, this was the one i finally decided on .. i think it looks pretty nice and i love the color combinations !! so !! off to the cashier i went , it was mine for only $19.90 !! so cheap !! simply love it !!
i'm so excited .. my tw trip is drawing nearer .. it will be my first bday celebrating overseas and its gonna be 21st bday too !! hope something really really good would happen to me there !!
*cross my fingers !!
愛の 18:58
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling