have been learning photoshop lately .. sooooo difficult .. think my brain can't absorb all the infos anymore .. keep on needing to refer to the web pages i saved as bookmark !! arghhh !! irritated !!! gonna keep on trying ..
just finish washing my clothes though .. so sian gonna work tml!!! arghhh !!! irritated again .. BUT i do have something to be happy about though .. i went to asa ytd for briefing on my taiwan trip .. yeah !! finally !! it's like confirmed alr and we paid the balance & bought insurance as well .. ok .. so taiwan .. i'm coming !!! soon .. lol ..
chiang chiang ~~
*my first attempt .. wahaha ..
愛の 19:30
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling