work today in the office was alright except for the 'balless' father who called this morning .. just like i describe , he's 'balless' .. oh ok alright .. i dunno if he's really 'balless' but he's just a very unreasonable parent who likes to complain for nth .. ok .. enough talk about this 'balless' creature ..
my first dosage of the slimming pill work quite well .. i guess .. i ate only about 200 粒 of rice .. i din really count it but it's to emphasize that i ate very very little .. wonder how much weight i can lose in 30 days ??
my 'old navy' finally arrived today !! so happy , happy , happy !! my sweater was exactly made for me whild darling's shirts are a size too big .. well .. he still looks good in it .. so does it really matter ?? *winks .. lol .. excited as i am , i can't wear it cos i've to wash it first .. ta -daa ~
next item on my wishing list strike off ; Introducing my new HP !! [drums rolling] ..
chiang chiang ~~
wow .. !! good stuff comes together .. haha .. still playing ard with my hp .. meanwhile , upload pics taken with my C902 !! enjoy !! *curtains closed
* muahaha !!
*counting down .. 3o plus days
愛の 18:26
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling