i love fridays !! not becos i do not have to work on weekends (gotta start working on sats as well now) but cos i get to go home , finally ..!
come to think of it, i hated to go home when i was still in my teenage years.. cos going home is like so borrriiiinnnggggg .. i think most teenagers have the same thoughts as me too... but now, going home .. is a privilege, something fun, something i look forward to everyweek.. i think i've grown up .. ( finally ) lol .. i love being with my bro, being able to meet him, bothering him about what to have for dinner, planning and cooking our own dinner .. dunno .. i actually regretted not going home more during my teenage years .. haiis .. 一言难尽 =(
愛の 17:15
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling