DAY 1 ~ * waiting for bus to get to the airport ; we love to travel by bus !
* in the plane waiting for fly off .. * reached taiwan airport safely .
* our tour guide he's cute lah, he has no tag but to use his pink umbrella to guide us.
* the guy in white shirt on the right of the pic was handcuffed dunnoe for what reason but he was smiling anyways =)
* us at YU REN MA TOU ; isn't my darling cuteeeeee???
* walking ..
* act emo
* nice scenery .
* at DAN SHUI LAO JIE
* CHOU DOU FU !!
* our black & white pokka dot umbrella
* ice cream !!
* so retro huh ?
* taipei 101 & mister donut !!
* hotel .. =)
DAY 2 ~
* nerdy day
* ZHONG LIE CI
Sorry peeps but there's just too many pictures to upload .. pls view my friendster for more pics !
ta-daa ~
愛の 19:31
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling