FINALLY collected my geo contacts from this super wishy-washy girl .. i diedie also wont buy from u again !! she's like so f-up !! i paid her for my postage fees, so when she sms me saying there's going to be a mass meet up on sun , i asked:
me: "if i meet u then how about my postage fee?"
u guys know what she said?
geocontacts: " i can still mail it to u but will be later" me: " so when can i receive it?" geocontacts: " not sure" me: " around when? cos i'm leaving for hols soon" geocontacts: " latest next week" me: " meaning i can received it before sun?" geocontacts: " maybe."
what kind of a person is this ??!!
when i ordered from her, she promised the lens would reach me before end of oct, today is 2nd NOV !! idiot.. a pair of her lens cost $15, and if u buy two or more, each pair of lens cost u $14.50, with casings included, so if u don't want the casing and buy two or more, each pair cost $14. i bought two pairs from her and paid a total of $14.50+$14.50+$1.50(postage). end up i didn't received the casings and i didn't get my refunds !!! never never buy from her again !!
*angry !!
愛の 19:54
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling