<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3847659745827992044?origin\x3dhttp://divahexxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photobucket








Sunday, 28 December 2008 ♥

dinner today at "JUST ACIA" located in SUNTEC CITY .

food was great, price is reasonable except service sucksss . guess i can't say much as i didn't pay them any service charge . go figures .

after dinner, the 3 'G's went up to the fountain of wealth and started going crazy ..!!

taking pictures of whatever pose we can think of, jumping up and down trying to get a nice shot of us in the air . haa .. it was hilarious !




i think the pic below is the best of all the jumping shots we had . featuring my brod & me !




He looks really funny when "falling" down, like some sort of kangaroo doing a special dance .
lols !!



more pictures below !!









last thing before i go to bed ..




* i <3 bourbon !!



愛の 01:54




* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox




Pamela, 13 Nov 1987




I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay

Bee Bee Pamela Goh's Facebook profile


Wishlist

Photobucket mp3 Samsung T1o
Photobucket Digital Camera
Photobucket Get some label stuff
Photobucket Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
Photobucket LongChamp Bag
Photobucket Sony Ericsson C902
Photobucket Obtain my Driving License
Photobucket Japan Winter Trip with Darling

Chat



Links




Please Click My Nuffnang Adverts. Thank You !


Phlook