<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3847659745827992044?origin\x3dhttp://divahexxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photobucket








Sunday, 7 December 2008 ♥

have been thinking these few days .. what am i doing with my life ?? i don't have the luxuries the others have . i dont have the knowledge the others have . i dont have the beauty the others have . so what am i doing in this world ? mainly to suffer ? i guess not . i'm blessed with my 'complete' family , my near perfect bf , and the many mnay many life and job experiences i've gain . so should what should i do the next step ? i'm 1/5 thru my life (hope i lived till 100 !!) and i dont wanna waste my life away . i need help .



愛の 21:42




* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox




Pamela, 13 Nov 1987




I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay

Bee Bee Pamela Goh's Facebook profile


Wishlist

Photobucket mp3 Samsung T1o
Photobucket Digital Camera
Photobucket Get some label stuff
Photobucket Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
Photobucket LongChamp Bag
Photobucket Sony Ericsson C902
Photobucket Obtain my Driving License
Photobucket Japan Winter Trip with Darling

Chat



Links




Please Click My Nuffnang Adverts. Thank You !


Phlook