<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3847659745827992044?origin\x3dhttp://divahexxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photobucket








Thursday, 18 December 2008 ♥

met up with old friend tonight and had a nice talk with him .

he gave me so much hope, how i wish it would all come true.

pray for me, i hope i get what i want in life.

i will be hardworking, i promise.

grant me my wishes, Santa.

thank u .



愛の 22:19




* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox




Pamela, 13 Nov 1987




I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay

Bee Bee Pamela Goh's Facebook profile


Wishlist

Photobucket mp3 Samsung T1o
Photobucket Digital Camera
Photobucket Get some label stuff
Photobucket Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
Photobucket LongChamp Bag
Photobucket Sony Ericsson C902
Photobucket Obtain my Driving License
Photobucket Japan Winter Trip with Darling

Chat



Links




Please Click My Nuffnang Adverts. Thank You !


Phlook