fireworks caught at woodlands custom.. never thought of it right? the fireworks there were brillant ! u see not only one, two, but many many there !! it was great to be finally out with darling, together, sending away 2008 ..
2009 was great, i guess .. for the start, we were out drinking till so drunk and got home only when darling's dad went out to work !! how very long did we not do that !! (excluding the one in taiwan, of cos!)
we made a new "friend", her name is kiki .. she's the cutest chihwahwa i've ever met ! the only one i dared to hug in my arms for long, too !! i long for one too .. *dreaming away .. .. ..
ok back to reality.
new year was spend with my family having dinner at Kuishinbo !! nice, excellent, superb, sedap !!!
u shld know how nice ! i ate almost 5 cheese lobster !!
how sinful .. but glad i ate it .. hurhur ..
work today was chaotic .. well, better then i expect though. it was fun, i guess.
all will be well.
wish we all get our wants fulfilled this year !!
*wish !!
dreams do come true keep believing *winks*
愛の 20:22
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling