<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3847659745827992044?origin\x3dhttp://divahexxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photobucket








Saturday, 14 February 2009 ♥

ok DD here goes ..


Directions: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.



1. I SERIOUSLY DUNNO HOW TO USE LJ .

2. I've never receive bouquets of flowers before .

3. I really dislike sleeping .

4. I used to have problems taking the lift alone .

5. And have problems taking the lift with people, after . [ lols ]

6. I sleep before 11pm on weekdays .

7. When i was young , i used to go sleepless for days cos i think i would die in my dreams .

8. I have weight problems since .. always .

9. I have a very pessimist view of life .

10. I can shit more then 2 times in a day !! [ proud ]


11. I have a bursting wardrobe both at home and at bf house and I still always have no clothes to wear !!

12. I hate the feeling of losing things [ like right now , i'm missing two pairs of stockings ]

13. My first LV was a gift from my mum .

14. I wish i could spend time with my bf , at my house *winks

15. I always have the feeling something BIG would happen to me one day .

16. I have a bad habit of cleaning my butt three times after shitting . [ waste toilet paper ah ]

17. My longest relationship is the current one , 2.5 yrs and counting =)

18. The most expensive gift i've received from my boy is the Taiwan Birthday Trip , which he paid half of it for me .

19. I had a girl bf once [ butch ] and i swear i'm seriously straight . [ just for the fun of it ]

20. I used to be a really really bad "ah lian" , as bad as u can think of , other then 杀人放火.

21. I really hate pms-ing and anything related to that time of the month ,

22. cos i believe i'm gonna remove the whole utereus once i got 4 childrens , to spare me all the tummy cramps .

23. I love big families .

24. I love surprises .

25. I love my boy .

So here i am , back in blogger , tagging everyone on my list esp

WeiSiong

Shuyi

Evelyn

GO GO GO !!



愛の 10:24




* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox




Pamela, 13 Nov 1987




I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay

Bee Bee Pamela Goh's Facebook profile


Wishlist

Photobucket mp3 Samsung T1o
Photobucket Digital Camera
Photobucket Get some label stuff
Photobucket Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
Photobucket LongChamp Bag
Photobucket Sony Ericsson C902
Photobucket Obtain my Driving License
Photobucket Japan Winter Trip with Darling

Chat



Links




Please Click My Nuffnang Adverts. Thank You !


Phlook