<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3847659745827992044?origin\x3dhttp://divahexxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photobucket








Sunday, 22 February 2009 ♥

i'm back ..! to my baby's house ..
so missing him .. ~.-

well , me & my brod decided to be good and stay home ytd ,
so as to not spend money & have more quality time at home .

we then decided to make some dinner & off we go to the nearest supermart .

but when we reached there , we really did not know what we want out of our dinner .

so we bought some taiwan sausages & jelly fish home , & called for KFC .

to sum up everything , we ended up spending more for dinner .

*笑*



overdue pic from my "last few" lunch , wahaha !







Do you know how much I love you?
How much you take my breath away?
How much you completely amaze me
and how incredible you are in my eyes?
You are an angel in disguise.



愛の 15:56




* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox




Pamela, 13 Nov 1987




I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay

Bee Bee Pamela Goh's Facebook profile


Wishlist

Photobucket mp3 Samsung T1o
Photobucket Digital Camera
Photobucket Get some label stuff
Photobucket Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
Photobucket LongChamp Bag
Photobucket Sony Ericsson C902
Photobucket Obtain my Driving License
Photobucket Japan Winter Trip with Darling

Chat



Links




Please Click My Nuffnang Adverts. Thank You !


Phlook