We went to harbourfront hawker first, cos Darling wanted some coffee, & i got myself a cup of Avocado juice.
他就是那么爱耍帅
Daiso buyings
spend about 1 - 2 hours just in Daiso, before that was Tangs. Bought Darling a FCUK cap. I think he seriously likes it a lot. *笑*
海也拍
地铁也拍
*超爱自拍* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 25 FEB 2009
布布买了手提电脑 !!
Went to Boon Lay to collect some stuff i bought from blogshop, so Darling & I decided to go there shopping. He finally bought his laptop (it's a hp mini) and he's so delighted !! He was so serious in getting a good one that he called his best bro aka Zehai down to choose and advised him. So after walking up to see, down to meet Zehai, up again to see & down again to go to courts for comparison, we finally settled down at Harvey Norman & he bought it. Yes. Just like that. But I know Darling has already procrastinated this laptop purchasing for a long time.
I think he deserves it, don't u think so?
Anyway, with all the walking & walking, my feet was starting to hurt. I was wearing heels for like the whole day !! I hate heels . When I decided i really could not walk anymore, and we were in the supermart shopping for some snacks to get for chatting later, Zehai said: "Why not just take off your heels & walk?" Me: "don't want lah, very paiseh lei."
But in the end I gave up lah, cos my feet was hurting too much to save any 面子. Sooo, tadaa !! I walk all the way from Jurong point's supermart to the park opposite, BARE-FOOTED !
Lols, not really bare-footed lah, i was wearing the mini socks. Lols ! I'm so brave !!
And aftermath was talking, talking & talking !!
Just look at all the snacks we bought !!
What with all the snacks we only managed to finish one packet and that's it. Strange huh. Talking does wonders.
That's the potato chip in his hand .
We always love to take photos, don't we darling ??
shadow of our life.
愛の 19:08
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling