Last day dued this friday Glad i'm finally going Somehow Sadness overwhelmed me When I knew days were going to be different When I received calls of wishes And I thought they would be indifferent But Somehow They made my day Wishing me all the best Where ever I go What ever I do I'm glad I walk thru this path of life Where I meet many different them Where I learn and gain Thru pain
Many thanks.
Emo now.
愛の 18:22
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling