FYI, I was out with my loving BOYFRIEND these few days shopping for a dog.
YES ! a dog !!
We were hunting & shopping for the right one that's why I wasn't free.
Two days straight and we finally bought a Maltese ytd.
presenting Gucci Boy
Haha, he refuse to come out of his cage.
So, that's what I was doing these few days.
If as posted by this bb in my tagboard, I was always out flirting, that I agree, cos I'm always flirting with my loving BoyFriend.
Not forgetting my long lost friends who came to find me as well, cough, flu & fever.
SO !
I'm gonna play with Gucci Boy now.
Tadaa .
愛の 08:30
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling