<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3847659745827992044?origin\x3dhttp://divahexxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photobucket








Thursday, 26 March 2009 ♥

Getting my ass off to the Consular early in the morning to get some paper work done.

No breakfast x Long queue x BF not beside me

Not a good choice.


25 MARCH 2009


Dinner at Sengkang x Peppermint Milk + Pudding & Pearl. Sumptuous !






He loves his ruffled hair.





GREEN TEA, all time favourite !

Journey to the center of the earth x Disturbing Gucci.

Gucci 好坏哦。每一次到了早上才睡觉, 一睡就是一整天。凌晨4点多才在那里吠!害得我和布布都不能好好睡!所以每一次到了8点多的时候,就是我和布布disturb他的时候了,嘿嘿!








看他一副很累的样子,我也想睡了。。。







如果。。。



愛の 13:38




* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox




Pamela, 13 Nov 1987




I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay

Bee Bee Pamela Goh's Facebook profile


Wishlist

Photobucket mp3 Samsung T1o
Photobucket Digital Camera
Photobucket Get some label stuff
Photobucket Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
Photobucket LongChamp Bag
Photobucket Sony Ericsson C902
Photobucket Obtain my Driving License
Photobucket Japan Winter Trip with Darling

Chat



Links




Please Click My Nuffnang Adverts. Thank You !


Phlook