Woke up at 4.30am in the morning as usual, work with darling, reached home, posted some ads, and here to update.
SATURDAY
Woke up feeling so bad i swear i wont drink in another .. 50 years ?? lols.. I was damn wasted friday night.. Celebrated Er yi's birthday at her house friday night. Ah dua, ah ma & cousins all came for buffet. Yums!!
After that was drinking session with Wanjun (*winks), damn wasted. Super embarrassed !!
I was like having those crazy drunk fits, damn drunk and wasted. Did a lot of crazy stuff. Ran out the road, fell down a lot, and... punched Willie.
SO SORRY !!!
I apologized to all the people that day who took care of me & kana my punch!!
SORRY !!
愛の 15:50
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling