<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3847659745827992044?origin\x3dhttp://divahexxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photobucket








Monday, 6 April 2009 ♥

06 Apr 09 Monday

I have finally taken the oath today and am truly a Singaporean now. Hurray !! (Though I wasn't really glad). All the trouble I took (due to multiple trips made to Malaysia Consulate), made me an unhappy girl. Luckily I have lots of free time now, if not I'm gonna take like what, 3 days leave, just to settle something that could be done in a day. Thank god it's over (till 2011 that is).

05 Apr 09 Sunday

Party World at Bishan with love and his friends. Strangely, darling decided to go out on his non-off day, me, of course didn't mind one bit =) One of his friend was "out of love" so we were like rubbing salt into his wound the whole night with songs like "那就这样吧", "分手吧", "男人哭吧不是罪" . It was strange he didn't have any emotions on his face cos he was being "splited". *shrugs*

04 Apr 09 Saturday

Parkway Parade was having its annual store wide sale. All the stuff were like going out at a price even lower than usual. We love it of course, with all the sales going on, it's a ++ for our pockets. There was this 37 inch LCD TV + a DVD recorder sold at those hourly bid times for only $800 !! How worth it for the guy who bought it home ! Dinner at Bishan, again .. Yeah, been going there these few weeks without any intentions. Just ended up there.



愛の 19:15




* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox




Pamela, 13 Nov 1987




I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay

Bee Bee Pamela Goh's Facebook profile


Wishlist

Photobucket mp3 Samsung T1o
Photobucket Digital Camera
Photobucket Get some label stuff
Photobucket Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
Photobucket LongChamp Bag
Photobucket Sony Ericsson C902
Photobucket Obtain my Driving License
Photobucket Japan Winter Trip with Darling

Chat



Links




Please Click My Nuffnang Adverts. Thank You !


Phlook