Vivo with darling for some shopping. I was supposed to go find this shop located at Harbourfront for some slimming tea, yet me and boyf, after walking for a long time, realised it has been closed down already. Aww.. Sad. After that was Daiso. Not much shopping done either. Sigh. Darling then came up with a GREAT idea. That is to go to a restaurant located at Little India for dinner. Guess what ? Yes, IT was packed. Like hell. So much bumping around got me really frustrated and began scolding him for coming up with this great idea. And I wasn't feeling very well either. What with the cramps, mood swings, flu and cough, I decided to vent it all out on him. Sorry baby =( Ended up at a newly renovated restaurant in Boon Keng and settled our dinner there. I then told him about all the "care & concern" I got from him since we left house. He had been walking his own road, thinking his own stuff, living in his own world. I just told him off. So angry. Humphh!! He then told me he thought I was having those "very" mood swings that's why he thinks he should keep his way away from mine. Sigh. I'm just feeling sick baby. We talk everything out through dinner and I cried. Haha.. Must be the mood swings lah! After that was home and sweetness.. ^-^
愛の 23:45
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling