Yay-ness cos i'm gonna choose my anniversary present boyf promised me . Yeap . Another year has gone by and JSBB turns 3 this month end . No more surprising gifts though cos i've alr decided what to get . E71 , wait for me . Muahaha ..! So i called starhub to check if i'm eligible for the handset upgrade . Guess what ?? Not only am i eligible to upgrade my plan , i'm entitled to a 150 dollars voucher ! Yay-ness again ! End up i only got to pay less than 50 bucks for my pretty E71 !
Just can't resist the red madness !
Anyway , after Vivo , we went to Mustafa again . And bought nth . Haha .. Just had Komala's for dinner . Their green sambal curry sucks , by the way .
Aftermath , IKEA . Yea i know . We're just like punching cards there every weekend . Haha . Guess we're gonna spend the next weekend there again .
Bye-B !
愛の 20:48
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling