<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3847659745827992044?origin\x3dhttp://divahexxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Photobucket








Tuesday, 4 August 2009 ♥

Brought the dogs to Pasir Ris one fine Saturday (couldn't rem when) for swimming !! They have this human size pool there, of course not as big, but maybe big enough to have 200 dogs swimming in it at once. Gucci, as always, when we arrived, was scared stiff. I think it's because we seldom bring him out to socialize, that's why he's so scared of dogs. Esp when Boyf's friend arrived with their two cutie aka Louis (also branded like mine *smirk*) & Guiness (yeah, that beer.But pronounced as Guinea. Their father named them. Hurhur.) Gucci was avoiding them like mad. Since Guinea was the more "social" one, and a female puppy too, she keeps coming over to smell Gucci. So maybe the older bro Louis got jealous or angry or something, he keeps coming over to chase Gucci away. Imagine the scenario. Louis chasing Gucci with Guinea hot on Gucci's heels, and Gucci running away with his life. HAHAHA !!!

Anyway, just for your info, Shnauzers can't swim well & Terriers are great swimmers. It was actually Guinea's first visit there and when Felicia (Boyf's friend gf. Okay messy.) put her down into the water, she actually finish one lap by herself! Amazed, I am. She's like only few months older than Gucci. And when it's Gucci's turn. He took the short lap and made it, though. With a few struggles here and there. It was funny.



Uploaded one of the video here, but please mute your speakers first. I sound terrible.



愛の 09:19




* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox




Pamela, 13 Nov 1987




I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay

Bee Bee Pamela Goh's Facebook profile


Wishlist

Photobucket mp3 Samsung T1o
Photobucket Digital Camera
Photobucket Get some label stuff
Photobucket Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
Photobucket LongChamp Bag
Photobucket Sony Ericsson C902
Photobucket Obtain my Driving License
Photobucket Japan Winter Trip with Darling

Chat



Links




Please Click My Nuffnang Adverts. Thank You !


Phlook