Met up with Jl and friends ytd after work. Had the disappointed feeling again. I totally give up. Haiis.. Waited for ah ben with yani and dinah behind taka. Chat a lot with din and yani enjoyed her personal questions with din. Haha.. They are so funny. We enjoyed a 'lived' show in front of us too. Ridiculous but enjoyable. Din left half way to meet her boyf at cityhall. Yani and me chatted a lot about our past. Saw lydia too having her smoke break. Ben arrived 45 mins ltr and i left. Leaving them to their own sweet world. Met up with boyf and co. at far east because boyf decided to have his tattoo inked. Est 1984. That's what he inked. Went to woodlands aft that to meet up with wenhao and wife. Chat a while at nearby coffeeshop while ernest and girlf went to get some stuff. Back to AMk to collect some stuff and then boyf's home for 'i guess3'. That's how i spend my sat night. Somebody please help me with my e71. Having lots of trouble trying to dl stuffs. Totally regret when my itchy hands deleted the windows live messenger in my phone. And now the nokia site is down for maintenance. Totally hate the whole 'application not supported' thingy. HELP NOKIA EXPERTS!
愛の 12:05
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling