Finally! Like finally i got to catch the lion dance! For two days straight! Happy happy happy! After lion dance on friday, went to cosy bar with M and met up with co. there. It was an enjoyable night :) Slept for only two hours and was late for our group breakfast on sat. Haha! Sorry pals. I was like still having hangovers and even the coke i drank tasted like distilled water with the gas and coke smell. Get what i mean? Nvm if u dun. I dunno how to explain it either.
Anyway, i was like a dumb dumb after work on sat sitting alone at the fountain waiting for D to call. And D nv did. And K was being chased away by one of my friend after i finally got to meet K. -.-'''
So i proceeded to meet Zoe and Jolyne at Suntec with the BD guys. Chilling out at a bar called Balaclava or something like that. U know the one located just outside the entrance of Suntec opposite Starbucks. Atmosphere was great, but not quite our style. And also the group of people wasn't that fun too. I meant him. Small A. Not the group. I dun like u either anyway. *sucks* Thanks for the treat though Elvin and co. Both B bar and Crew room.
S came over to fetch me to Le bar after with old man. It wasn't that fun as compared to Cosy bar but i like the company of S anyway, so, it doesn't matter. Chat till about 5am then proceeded to boyf house.
Woke up at 11am this morning, had breakfast and off we go to pets farm. Shock to see Felicia crying when i reached. Her Louis (dog) had been attacked by a golden retriever there. They went to see the vet (paid by the golden retriever's owner of cos) and we stayed there with her other two puppies, Gucci and KT's dog. Saw Ah Ma there. Long lost friend. Surprised to know he's actually the golden retriever's owner friend. The world is so small. Ha! Ah Ma is actually my ex colleague's cousin, by the way. So u see, the world is so small. Or shld i say Singapore? Anyway, gg to meet X in a short while.
Ciaos~
愛の 19:06
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling