Work as usual today. But something interesting started today, which is the annual lion dance competition! Not the lion that interests me (of course) but i'm very into 'competition' stuffs. As long as it's a competition, i'm into it. So me and yan headed down but only managed to catch a glimpse of the opening ceremony. On the way out, a BD guy kick on my shoe accidentally and my foot slipped out. I almost fell! Imagine outside Takashimaya! Omg. Lucky yan was there for me to hold on to. If not, i really dunno how i'm gonna fall. Stupid BD guy. Okay he did apologised lah.. So i forgive him. Haa! On the way home now and it's freaking cold can? Cannot tahan the weather. Whew. Only at serangoon.
S L O W.
Bye-B~
愛の 22:28
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling