Went to Power House with Zoe & Jol to celebrate Jol's friend bday.
Then to Ratchada to meet up with Ben and Co.
Jol & Zoe left early cos of work. The gang went over to Nana after. We stayed only for about ten mins when Ben and Co. asked if i wanna go. Headed over to Joo Seng Market for supper and chats then proceeded home. Zzz..
Gonna celebrate my day alone. Sigh
愛の 18:13
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling