Alright I know I've been neglecting this blog of mine for the past few weeks. Too busy with work and stuff that I hardly even have enough time to sleep let alone touch my lappy! Promise to update myself more often!
Back to my blog post. I received my BTO letter from HDB yesterday. Fyi BTO stands for build-to-order.
There was an estimation of about 800 units and our q no. was 1179. This was our second try already! Why is it so hard to try and fulfill a part of my future?? Major disappointment!! We can only try our luck for the upcoming one in Feb. Hope we get lucky! I really don't like low floors. Wish us luck!!
*cross fingers*
愛の 07:55
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling