A walk in the sun! Photos are up! A little late but well, better late then never! Hees! Decided to go Marina barrage with boyf. Borrowed his sis's LX3 (seriously, the image quality is superb!) and off we go~
Cam-whore a bit first! Haa!
I have a very vain boyf, he's always not ready when i'm done, thus the cam-whoring. :D
OUT!
Reached there filled with people busy flying kites. What's with the flying kite trend nowadays? Yes, I understand we have lots of empty big fields around, but, well, whatever!
See the kites?
Lovey-dovey~
That's all folks! Ta-daa~
愛の 20:46
* best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Pamela, 13 Nov 1987
I am Me
I love the needs of everyone
And I enjoy every bits of my blissful life
Read me to know more
Cause,
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true
I am Me
And I am Okay
Wishlist
mp3 Samsung T1o
Digital Camera
Get some label stuff
Taiwan Bday Trip with Darling
LongChamp Bag
Sony Ericsson C902
Obtain my Driving License
Japan Winter Trip with Darling